ICBPS 2020 Publication
Prospective authors are invited to submit FULL PAPER for the presentation of the conference as follows:
- Title, name of author(s), organization affiliation/position(s)
- Extended Abstract (not more than 250 words)
- A4 paper size, Times New Roman 10 point font, single spacing and 1 inch margin around the pages
- Use APA style for references (please visit: www.apa.org for details)
Researchers and Practitioners may submit their papers exclusively on the central theme of the conference, or they may submit papers specific to the listed conference tracks. Authors may submit manuscripts for more than one track. The official language for this international conference is English. The following types of submissions will be considered:
Papers should be minimum 5000 words and maximal 8000 words. Accepted papers will be published in the journal indexed in SCOPUS.
- The paper must be original and must not have been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format to ICBPS@widyatama.ac.id.
- All papers must conform to ICBPS 2020 standard – format set in MS Word template as the template link below.
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 6 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices.
- Any additional page will be charged USD 50 per page.
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process.
* By submitting a paper to present at the ICBPS 2020, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have the required funds and shall register for the conference.